SecuraSeal™ Security: Award-Winning Secure Patio Lock
Simply put, today’s patio doors are not safe. Even so called multi-point systems are just latches that provide false sense of protection of your home and family. SecuraSeal™ tossed out the common flimsy latch and invented the most secure patio lock on the market and coupled it with a high performance, energy efficient and smooth gliding patio door.
Outstanding Locking Power
Our lock is designed to work on the strongest part of the door, the frame, and away from the weakest part, the handle. Replacing common single or dual point latches, SecuraSeal™ provides superior locking power on a dual-sided 76” continuous lock and eliminates the needs for backup or secondary locks like Charlie Bars and foot locks. The unique design separates the handle from the locking system, allowing the homeowner a selection of handles including the ability to install their own.
SecuraSeal™ rises above the rest.
SecuraSeal not only meets the industry standard test for forced entry (ASTM F 558 Grade 10), but in our internal tests, the SecuraSeal Sliding Glass Door withstood 350% of the force used in the industry standard test with no failure.
Another popular sliding patio door failed the same test at less than 20% of the force tested with SecuraSeal™. SecuraSeal™ delivers protection from intruders that you, your family and your deserves.
And it’s simple to use
With only one lock, a single action locks or unlocks the door. No double checking the extra lock. It’s easy to see if the lock is engaged or not. Just slide down to lock!
SecuraSeal™ System: secure patio lock design
- A groove runs along the entire length of the door itself on two sides, into which two metal rods in the door jamb fit into the door.
- This creates a tight 76″ continuous secure patio lock that cannot be pried open or picked like a traditional lock.
- The lock is opened and closed using a single-touch switch, making locking and unlocking your door a breeze.
When it comes to security, the details make all the difference.
• Integrates the locking system into the solid core frame
• Provides dual-sided continuous locking power rather than a single or dual point
• Eliminates all common access methods used by intruders
• Separates the handle from the lock, providing better security and choice of hardware finish
• Winner of Popular Science’s “Best of What’s New 2011″ and the 2011 Crystal Achievement Award for “Most Innovative Door”